9 days to go until the Food, Wine and Jazz Twilight Market!
Applications have closed with really exciting stallholders lined up! This year’s Twilight Market features some great local food producers from town and bush.
- Jeremy Evans: Dorper Lamb from Cargo. Anyone who went to the recent Cargo Farmers Markets will know how good this is, and this time you can have a glass of Windowrie wine with it.
- Andrew Wooldridge and Margie Crowther from Rayz Organic Grazing, Canowindra: We all love their classic Morroccan lamb stew and cous cous with a red from Gardners Ground or Rosnay. facebook.com/rayzorganicgrazing
- Cheryl Walker from the Deli Lama: Serving up delicious Quiche and salad, hamburgers, and corn on cob. facebook.com/DeliLamaCanowindra
- Wood Fire Pizza matched with traditional bubbles from Graham and Jan at Tom’s Waterhole, Canowindra
- Dela and Grets with spiced beef kofta with Israeli pickled vegetables, tabbouleh, hommus and flatbread, matched with Wallington Wines
- Caddie and Anthhony from Antonio’s will represent Italy with their Pasta with Rosa Sauce matched with Antonios Pinot Noir and Pinot Gris, and also Milla Cordial.
- The canowindra@home committee will have their own stand featuring local asparagus and aoli, and local lemon and olive oil cake
- Local fig growers, the Stathams from Rosnay, will serve up their Figs in Syrup with yoghurt www.rosnay.com.au
- Fudge by Alison will be coming down from Orange with a load of our favourite local Fudge! www.fudgebyalison.com.au
- Glen Parker & Therese Willcott are regular stall holders whose local preserves, cakes, fudge, and pies are always popular.
- Falishia and Regina from De-lish-ous Cakes in Orange will be selling their cupcakes… Cant wait to try them! www.delishouscakes.com
- Abbie Morrissey from Canowindra will also have her Jam, preserves, relishes – try them out on a Deli Lama hamburger! facebook.com/AbbiesHomemade –
- Mick Thornett from Sagawa Coffee, Cowra, will keep you wired into the evening with his delicious locally roasted coffee. www.sagawa.com.au
- The usual local wine growers will be there of course: Wallington, Gardners Ground, Windowrie, Tom’s Waterhole, Antonio’s and Rosnay. www.winesofcowra.com.au
- From further afield a new Gin producer, Bluestill, from Young. www.bluestill.com.au
- Presenting the newest craft brewers in the region, Tamara and Pete from Pioneer Brewing Co, from Bowan Park. www.pioneerbrewing.com.au
- Roses! We are thrilled to have Beth Gordon from Eureka Plants, Canowindra, sharing their beautiful roses with us. www.eurekaplants.com.au
- Last but not least, for the kids: FACE PAINTING with Sarah Taylor facebook.com/sarahsCreativeSide