- Registration deadline Friday 7th September 2018
- To be held on Saturday 29th September 2018 at Memorial Park
- 12:30 – 2:20 pm: Twilight Market Stall holder set up time
- 2:00pm: No vehicle access will be allowed after 2:00pm
- 2:20 pm: All stalls complete setting up and vehicles removed from the park
- 2:30 pm: Market open – Music organised for entertainment
- 6:30 pm: Market close down and pack up
- Food, drinks, wine and products sold MUST be REGIONAL and LOCAL to Central West NSW.
- Stall holders are required to bring your own service equipment. This includes marques, trestle tables, chairs, food service utensils and wine service equipment.
- Please bring your own tent/marquee area work light.
- Power/electricity will be very limited. It must be prearranged and noted on the registration form. Charges will apply. Where possible, please bring your own power source (gas etc.).
- A ‘NO GLASS’ policy applies to this event and disposable plastic food containers are discouraged.
- Each registration entitles the stall holder to an area of 3 m wide X 4 m deep.
- Stallholders are responsible for their site clean-up and rubbish removal at the end of the event. A skip bin will be provided.
- ALL stall holders are encouraged to sell water and non-alcoholic beverages.
- No bought-in soft drinks, please.
- Stall holders must be able to verify that they hold public liability insurance.
- Food vendors to abide by NSW Food Safety Standards (www.foodstandards.gov.au) for the preparation, cooking and serving of food with particular emphasis on food handling hygiene and temperature control. Please note: canowindra@home events have been inspected by Cabonne Council in the past.
- Food vendors must display their Food Safety Supervisors Certificate.
- Alcohol vendors must have a copy of their RSA certification with them when serving.
- RSA signage must be displayed at each stall serving alcohol.
- Alcohol is to be sold only by the glass in a standard measure.
- Water must be available for patrons at each alcohol stall.
- Closed bottle sales are permitted under restricted sale (not for consumption at the event).
- ID must be checked for anyone that appears to be under the age of 25.
STALL HOLDER COSTS
- $80.00 per site for stall holders selling wine and food, or just wine
- $60.00 per site for stall holders selling food
- Extra $30.00 per site for electricity if required (very limited)
STALL HOLDER REGISTRATION FORM